Welcome to your Homework page. This has been designed to help you continue your learning whilst school is shut. We will post activities daily for Writing and Maths. There will also be a Homework Map that contains more fun and varied activities for you to do which will be posted weekly to support your cross curricular learning. Please record the work you complete in an exercise book.
Each day, please challenge yourself to:
- Practise your reading skills on Read Theory or read for 10 minutes
- Practise your times tables in TT Rockstars
- Use Hit the Button to practise your mental maths skills
- Choose a spelling challenge (from the spelling grid) to help you learn your spelling words
- Writing Challenge
- Maths Challenge
Each week, we expect you to:
- Practise your spellings (there is a Beginner, Competent, Proficient or Expert version) using the Spelling Bingo Map
- Complete a range of activities from the Weekly Homework Map
You could also complete another task from the Roman Homework Map or a ‘Surprise Me Homework’.
I will be updating this part of the website with exciting new challenges every day for you to choose from.
Thank you for your patience. We look forward to seeing you back at school soon! J
Well done Cedar Class for making it to the end of another week! I appreciate these last two weeks have not been easy. It has been a learning curve for us all. I want to say a huge thank you to your parents and family members who have supported you with your learning. Thanks again to those of you who have been in touch and shared your wonderful learning. It’s been fantastic to see!
It’s the Easter holidays! You’ll be glad to hear work will not be set daily. I’ll be back on Monday 20th April with more exciting activities for you to do and details of our new project! Hope you have a relaxing break. If you are in need of ideas to keep you busy over the Easter break, have a look at the following documents.
Stay safe and look after yourselves.
Cedar Class Team