The Headteacher and Governors require all pupils to wear uniform.
We have been advised by Goodies that sweatshirts, cardigans and fleeces are available in ALL sizes.
- School sweatshirt or cardigan, available from our online uniform site: https://gooddies.co.uk/product-category/schools/fir-tree-junior-school/ who also supply school fleeces.
- White polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers or skirt/pinafore
- Black shoes
- Black, grey or white socks or tights
- Longer hair should be tied back with a plain simple hair band.
- Jewellery is not allowed with the exception of stud earrings
- Grey or black shorts and blue checked dresses may be worn
- Plain white t-shirt
- Plain black, grey or navy shorts or tracksuit bottoms/joggers
- Plain black leggings or skorts
- Plain black, grey, navy or white trainers
- Plain black, grey or white socks
- Earrings must be removed or taped for PE
Please wear your PE kit on your class PE days. PE days for each class can be found on the class pages
Children may come to school in sensible non-uniform on their birthday.
We have a limited stock of second hand uniform. Please contact the school office and they will be happy to help.